# Develop a Cross-platform App - Software Engineering Exercise
# class videos
- setup the tool chain to build the code and run Local Native App, which includes desktop application, web browser extension, ios and android.
- discover the story and people behind those tools.
- explore various software engineering concepts.
- in-depth coverage of any particular language, tool or algorithm.
- it's encouraged to hack the code to experiment adding new features or fix bugs, but not required.
- able to setup and trouble shot software installation process.
- able to work with (and enjoy!) typing in non-gui command-line interface.
- able to fluently switch between multiple applications and track file locations.
- some programming experience is preferred.
- a relatively modern laptop is required.
- minimum 4-core; 8 core cpu recommended.
- minimum 4 GB of RAM; 8 GB of RAM or more recommended.
- enough disk space (minimum 50GB free space).
# operating system
- only mac support ios development.
- Local Native desktop and android development on windows will be using virtual machine.